All Topics / Opinionated! / Current Mark Rolton – Massland course, what is the real deal?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Freedom
    Participant
    @lindaq

After being stung by expensive educators in the past, I reluctantly listened to Mark’s free webinar a couple of weeks ago. He seems to have a new deal that is different to what is being discussed on this forum. He asks for $2,500 upfront, plus funding a trip to see their 3 day seminar, plus when you make your first $100,000- you pay another $22,500-. That sounds reasonable, but –

Before I commit my initial $2,500- in his course and fund having to go up to Gold Coast in October (why can’t they just make them online courses also????) for the usual 3 day listen to somebody try to get everybody excited thingo while those of us who just want to get on with the job of it sit there wishing they’d cut the motivational crap and just give the info….I want to know if I am wasting my time once again? I know people say $2,500 isn’t a lot of money, but it is for us with many kids and one income, and besides if it turns out to be something I once again can’t use, then it is a lot of money wasted.

I want to find out what the real deal is?

* How much does their monthly software that it would be advisable for me to use cost?
    * I am in Adelaide, am I really going to find options deals, and investors willing to buy over here?
    * People seem to mention you can work with him to get him to fund it all, or do the deal on your own. Is there any catch if I just want to find the deals, get my foot in the door with the seller, and then get his team to do the negotiation and funding? Am I going to find I have to do the deal myself unless I pay some huge fee to be in some club or something annoying like that?

Honestly I am willing and raring to go to do all the hard work… I am more than happy to burn the midnight oil, am fine to approach people, and have no interest in doing deals myself. So I actually want them to negotiate and fund deals and just give me a cut. I’d be more than happy with that. I am simply looking for a way I can earn some money for our family while staying home with the kids, and do not have money to invest in more courses/software/clubs/fees/etc, and don’t want to work hard at something that is a bum steer. Is this course going to allow me to do that for no more than $2,500, or is it all a tease once again?

Freedom
    Participant
    @lindaq

I would so love to hear from anybody who has had success with this method or his course. Please feel welcome to PM me if you would rather remain private. I just want to know whether I can trust this will work.

Profile photo of ochorios1352ochorios1352
    Participant
    @ochorios1352

Options work in the right circumstances with a ready and willing seller who is prepared to give you time in return for a higher return, however before Mark will get involved you have to submit to him a feasibility on the deal that stacks up and meets his criteria. Basically he is using you to do the leg work to get the deals for him and he will put up the finance for the Development Approval process (& educate you on the process on the way through) & take 80% profit of the deal if he does do a JV with you. If you know how to do feasibility studies in depth and can find a deal that meets his criteria then it is worth a shot if you cannot finance it yourself – it all depends upon you and your time, skill & head space to put into it. I think Steve’s Property Apprentice course will set you up with the knowledge so you maximize your skill to your time input, then it is worth doing. His material is delivered well – nothing is cheap when it comes to software but as a group deal it works. Hope this helps you to make a decision.

ochorios1352 | PWC Realty
    http://pwcrealty.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Positive Wealth Creation

Profile photo of glennhiltonglennhilton
    Participant
    @glennhilton

Hi, I am currently doing the massland training and undertook this because of the same reasons as you…that is having someone that is willing to put up the money and help you through the negoteating process while you are learning, thus reducing the chances of making mistakes and potentialy lost deals.
    The first thing i would like to say about the training is that Mark is definately very clever at finding solutions to maxamize the potential of a deal as well as great negotiating strategies with potential sellers, I too had reservations on how well this would work for me as i live in perth which also has a bit of a challenging residential market at the moment, However i do believe if you get the option system right you are eliminating alot of financial exposure as well as giving you the time to really see if the numbers add up or not, If not then you can walk away from the deal without any commitment.
    I guess the nitty gritty of what did initially dissapoint me was that in the first couple of webinars i watched prior to deciding that this was the avenue i wanted to learn to get me into the real estate investing process was the main reason that interested me in the first placeplace,as i said at the biginning which is massland putting up the money and being there in the begining to get you through the deals, They will do this but what was not clarified until actually joining up was that they are only going to look at big deals before they will do the whole deal with you…..they do have a support team that you can e mail or call to help with advice on what and how to move forward if you get stuck or need help at any stage which is great,however i did believe from the first webinars i watched that even with smaller deals as you were starting out that as long as there is profit in it for them they would put up the money and provide someone to help with the option process until you were confident enough to do it yourself and really this is not so unless the deal is big enough, In other words if you are starting out with little or no capital you will still need to somehow find a way of going it alone to a degree or trying to find someone to possibly do a joint venture with you.
    I know this is a bit of a lengthy reply but hope it has clraified a couple of things for you, I am still moving forward and looking forward to doing my first deals and the training i have done so far has definately opened my eyes and mind to the opportunities that are around me as well as the education process around development aprovals,and the different deal options available so I believe this can only be a positive thing.
    Good luck with your future.
    Glenn

Profile photo of Jack19Jack19
    Participant
    @jack19

Hi i joined Massland 3 days bootcamp in Melburne Nov 18. I have to say it was impressive, however you need to take action to realize your financial freedom.However, i am busy with my full time job, can not go further for the moment. Learning new thoughts is still exciting.

If anyone is interested in sharing some costs of home study kit, dvds,booklets 2018, pls free to message me. Cheers

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Jack19 Jack19.
    Profile photo of GforceGforce
    Participant
    @gforce

Hi all,

Glenn, that is worrying that massland won’t finance the DA etc. on a deal that’s profitable. That is contrary to what Mark say’s on his webinar. He states that they will pay 100% no worries. Misleading advertising if this is the case! Mark? What do you say friend?

Linda, i was about to join up but want more clarity on this point first. However might stick with Dymphna. Her course has loads! of info.

Thanks, G.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Gforce Gforce.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Gforce Gforce.
    Profile photo of lily.collectionlily.collection
    Participant
    @lily-collection

Hi Jack,

I hope you are well? Not sure if you will be reading this. Keen to know if you are interested to let go Mark Rolton’s home study kit, dvds, booklets 2018?

Thanks,

Lily

Profile photo of Jack19Jack19
    Participant
    @jack19

Hi Lily
    Thanks for your interest. Currently i only have my old home study kit and dvd course softcopy(missing one as original dvd can not play any more, Massland team sent me online video courses for makeup)

Cheers

Jack

[email protected]

Profile photo of lily.collectionlily.collection
    Participant
    @lily-collection

Hi Jack,

Thanks your for your reply! I wasn’t notified re your reply earlier. Have sent you an email privately.

Can you please let me know if you receive it?

Lily

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.