Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MozzaMozza
    Participant
    @trento

Hi all,

I’m new to the property investing website and finding a lot of helpful information. I have recently finished a renovation on the home I’m living in at the moment (Gold Coast) and I’m keen to invest again! With a goal to build a portfolio over time.

Launceston Tasmania seems to have very affordable property close to the city? What do you guys think of Launceston?

Cheers

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

Launceston is reasonable, however it has had a fairly decent size increase in prices in recent history so you’d be coming in at the tail end of growth unless you think its going to go to an exceptionally high growth pattern compared to it’s history. If entry price point is your primary concern then you can otherwise find property in mainland metro capitals which may have more consistent long term outcomes and not buying into a market which has already grown significantly in recent history – ie Adelaide.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of PropertyGuru31PropertyGuru31
    Participant
    @propertyguru31

Hi Mozza / all – I recently heard some good things about Tasmania and was considering looking at that area to potentially invest. My concern however is the longer term growth prospects economically in Tassie – are there sufficient jobs to drive growth there?

If anyone can offer their views on this (pros and cons) would be good.

THanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.