All Topics / Opinionated! / Iphone 8 or Iphone X?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • David Thiu
    Participant
    @david-thiu

Hey guys,

I know this is kinda random, but I’d be interested in hearing your thoughts about the new iphones, and which one you would upgrade to?

I know these are quite hefty in price at $1000-1800, but I recall a time when I had a Nokia and thought everyone was MAD for splashing out so much cash on iPhones…

Little did I know that years later, I would be the proud owner of an iPhone myself, and ever since then I haven’t really looked back… :P

It is now almost 5 years since my I got my iPhone and although it is still functioning properly, it seems that the battery doesn’t seem to last as long, and I think I am due for an upgrade…

The iPhone 8 seems to offer the best value for money and is a significant upgrade from my current phone, but I’m tempted to splash out that extra cash on the iPhone X…

Which would you buy and why?

Profile photo of KingKing
    Participant
    @jaydenwalter

If you want to stay in front of the curve and have access to all of the new features, then I would go the X. If you don’t care too much for technology and you just want a smartphone for the basics (making calls, texts, facebook, etc.) then go for the 8 (or even the 7).

If you are a keen or avid gamer, like to watch movies, care about incredible screen displays, interested about the facial recognition capabilities, etc. then I would go the X.

Me, personally? I would get the X. But considering work gives me a phone for personal use – I don’t intend on paying for something I could otherwise have for free.

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Neither

I just got the new Samsung Note 8 its a great phone

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of DenniseryDennisery
    Participant
    @dennisery

I am having a hard time with IOS phones so I would rather use android phones since I am more comfortable with it.

David Thiu
    Participant
    @david-thiu

My iphone died about a fortnight ago… Ended up getting a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 :P

So far so good, and it’s increased my productivity quite drastically

I really like the dual apps feature, and the stylus pen

Thanks for mentioning this Nigel – might have never crossed my mind was it not for your comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.