All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Dymphna Boholts -A One Day Growth and Cashflow Training – 4 DVD's

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • sbav1961
    Participant
    @sbav1961

This is my foundational training – It’s the groundwork for everything else I teach and do. In the last 10 years over 100,000 people have attended this live event and even more have seen it via this DVD set… 

… and in it you’ll discover: 

How to create and find positive cashflow properties in Australia – this information alone could completely change your life and the lives of your family for generations. This is my main focus now in everything I teach and could have a profound affect on your life. 

Discover how to create your own mini property boom in the next 12 months regardless of the economic climate. Don’t let market conditions slow you down – I’ll show you how to make money in any market. 

Discover how to get 18% yield and a potential 200% return on your money in the next 3 years. Some people don’t even believe this is real, but I can prove it. 

How to protect and armour-plate your financial empire so you keep your wealth and your legacy goes to who YOU choose. Don’t let some shark in a suit grab your assets – use this to keep them safe. 

Happy to sell for $175

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.