All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / FOR SALE: Renovating for profit course materials

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ChristinejChristinej
    Participant
    @christinej

For sale: Renovating for profit course materials from 3 day workshop we attended in 2014 – course cost us over $5000

Includes all binders, CDS, templates including trade card excellent condition!

Found the course excellent and have used it to buy and renovate 2 properties but now no longer have the capacity to keep renovating, would love to sell them to someone who could put them to better use!

Price: $1500 including shipping. PM me for any further details

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Christinej Christinej.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Christinej Christinej.
    Profile photo of JerryJerry
    Participant
    @jerry_o

there were a few people looking at buying this a couple of weeks ago.. i will try to find them and re-direct them here.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Jerry Jerry.

Jerry | Mortgage Station
    http://mortgagestation.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Finance Strategist - Active Investor - Serving clients Australia-wide - Based in Sydney / Melbourne

Profile photo of Fuck you AllianzFuck you Allianz
    Participant
    @fuckyouallianz

I would be happy to offer you 800.00 for the kit, I know its not what you are wanting but that’s what i think market value for the kit is worth.

Fuck you Allianz
    Email Me

Profile photo of ChristinejChristinej
    Participant
    @christinej

Hi Natalie

Thank you for your post. I’m sorry I cannot sell it for $800, we learnt invaluable information from the course and if done correctly you will be saving thousands of dollars in mistakes so definitely think it is worth it

Happy to negotiate further if you are still interested

Christine

Profile photo of ChristinejChristinej
    Participant
    @christinej
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.