All Topics / Help Needed! / Effiicient researching tools to narrow down the most suitable suburb

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of NickNick
    Participant
    @nickyd

Hi All,

I now have 2 investment properties under my belt and really enjoying the journey so far! However, I am now looking to refine my researching and resources in order to source the most appropriate properties for either a cashflow or capital growth strategy. (Quite sure I will be going for a cash flow deal next)

I have been using DSR data, realestate.com.au (Investment), SQM research and Your Property Magazine and ABS to compare suburb performance, vacancy rates, yields, poplulation, etc. However I was just wondering if you could advise the most efficient tools for researching and narrowing down suburbs and property types no matter whether if its for cashflow strategy or capital growth strategy?

Thanking you in advance!

Profile photo of wadezwadez
    Participant
    @wadez

Those are the web sites i use. You can also get paid web site such as rp data, ripehouse, and others

Profile photo of NickNick
    Participant
    @nickyd

@wadez thank you for your reply, yeah I’Ve been looking at ripehouse & realestate investar for a while not sure what’s better yet might take the trial versions to evaluate

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

Ripehouse has a lot of the capability you’re looking for – I’ve found it quite useful.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.