All Topics / Overseas Deals / Direct and trusted conact wanted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Adrian CahillAdrian Cahill
    Participant
    @adriannqld

I guess anybody may jump on this. I am after a very high quality individual with rock solid ethics and reputation.

Would any one like to sell a couple of properties direct to Chinese investors?
    I’m in Shanghai and get asked regularly about Australian property. I left the Investment arena and entered Coaching. Like Investor to Coach after creating a passive income. Now some of my clients here are asking me about investing in Australia. My clients are
    small business owners, self employed, white/blue collar workers, not rich throwing money around Chinese. Actually the ones I work with are just like normal cool mates that you or I would have in Aus.

Please be 100% up front about profit margins and commissions. I am giving my clients open books so they can know how much I receive from the deals. It’s simply offering them a couple of different entry options to the Australian Market. They want to invest, Chinese stocks are unstable, the Australian dream. Good people.

Please feel free to look me up on Linkedin or Google or message here. Thanks very much everyone. Have a great week.
    Adrian Cahill.

Adrian Cahill | AdrianCahill.com Personal Development Expert
    http://adriancahill.com/from-investor-to-coach/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Here since 2002, however things have evolved over the years.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Adrian

Good to hear you back on the forum.

We have a couple of projects in Milton, Brisbane that are close to completion which we are developing with our Solicitors.

I am over in the UK at the moment looking at a couple of new development opportunities but can certainly get some information sent to you if are interested.

Cheers

Yours in Finance
    0-40 Properties in a decade. Email me for a copy of my API interview.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.