All Topics / General Property / Kings Langley, NSW Property Profile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of RupertGRupertG
    Participant
    @rupertg

Hey forum members!

I’m looking for some advice on property investment in Kings Langley, NSW which falls within the Blacktown LGA. What do you think of that suburb and what is its long-term potential? Will it become gentrified soon or in the next twenty years, seeing as experts are predicting Blacktown will be the next Castle Hill in twenty years time? How soon will property values rise? Bear in mind North-West Rail Link will be built closeby but will probably only be completed in the next decade.

Many thanks in advance!

Rupert

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

What do you think needs to be gentrified in Kings Langley?

It has great parks. 35 minute direct bus to the city. Nice looking houses, facilities and shops. Yes it’s Blacktown council but closer in resemblance to Baulkham Hills than Blacktown area.

The closer to Baulkham Hills are the better houses. Things have moved considerably in the last 2 years. If you can’t afford Baulkham Hills I think ity is a great alternative. I actually like it better due to the flat land and lots of park areas and walking tracks.

Profile photo of parraeelsparraeels
    Participant
    @pankit

Kings Langley is already nice area. Wont change much I think Kings Langely has it own DCP so restriction on what you can and cant do. Due Sikh Temple prices are already gone up and it will keep going up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.