All Topics / Help Needed! / Frustrating selling one of my adjoining 2 properties and both tenants move out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of theresajleachtheresajleach
    Participant
    @theresajleach

I had to take my property off the market as I could not afford to keep wearing this expense. My property agent said people were losing interest once they saw the For Sale sign at the front of the premises. Being in a small country town near Adelaide there is a smaller audience of potential renters. However the the town is good for rental return but there seems to be a lot of propeties for sale there. My real estate agent suggested dropping the price by $20k and I am still considering this. I had the 2 houses built and subdivided some 9 years ago so wanting to sell at least one to cash myself back up. It’s a bit of a catch 22 and I would welcome any ideas on my issue. Thanking in advance from Theresa.

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Do you think you could sell it to another investor while tenanted under a long fixed lease ?
    Tenants certainly don’t like open houses at their rented home and people traipsing through especially in small towns where everyone knows everyone and suddenly they’re in your home with an agent.

Try advertising it as an investment.
    Good luck
    Cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.