All Topics / General Property / Sydney Market Update

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Alex MAlex M
    Participant
    @alex-m

I've been really busy and had heaps of stuff on, also doing the Property Apprenticeship so almost didn't attend the Sydney Market Update on Tuesday night after registering (what's $25 compared to the P.A.? ; )

Car is at the smash repairers after an accident so couldn't drive, was going to catch the train halfway and then ride my bike, but the train just left without me. So I decided to ride all the way, if I was late and didn't get in, so be it, I like the exercise anyway.

Rode 11 kms in 40 mins and got there just after 7pm. They were nice enough to let me in, but Steve had just started so I tried to be quiet. He went through some good ways to evaluate the current state of the capital cities ourselves.

Later he asked if there was anyone who was looking to buy right now, I put my hand up and he called me up on stage! Not looking very suave in my t-shirt and shorts next to Steve in his shirt and tie, but it was a pretty cool experience none the less.

Highly recommended if you can make it along to one of the market updates. Looking forward to the 2014 Sydney Conference to compliment my book learning.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.