All Topics / Help Needed! / Wanted. An investor who would consider this deal…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of SloganSlogan
    @slogan

Greetings

Our lifestyle home is on the market for around $800 000. (real estate agent thinks we should have it on market for $850 – $875k)We owe $480 000.

It is our family home and our 4 year old boys home. We planted all the trees!

Due to factors i will explain to interested parties directly our interest rate is 9.75%.

Is there anyone who would consider Vendor Financing type deal? Or perhaps even look to buy half the property with an option to sell it back in time?

I know there is a deal out there and i am exploring all options. but as always as with most things in life – time is of the essence.

Regards

Scott

Profile photo of TheFinanceShopTheFinanceShop
    Participant
    @thefinanceshop

What are you on an interest rate of 9.75%?

TheFinanceShop | Elite Property Finance
    http://www.elitepropertyfinance.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Residential and Commercial Brokerage

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Can you remind in which State the property is located.

Hoping it not South Australia.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of SloganSlogan
    @slogan

Hi Richard

the property is in Victoria – Torquay – 1 hour from Melb CBD – a beach side town

mate i can produce a independent property valuation done 7 months ago and is conservative because was done for a second mortgage and they always come in conservative.

this deal would need to pitched so to speak at a private investor

Regards

Scott

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Thanks Scott no problems in doing a VF deal in Vic then or selling a percentage of the property.

Course you would need to make it attractive to a potential investor given the quality of good deals out there.

Other issue i can see is that if you sell part of the property your lender is going to need to consent to this.

You would both be considered as Jointly and Severally liable for the entire debt and I not sure and potential purchaser is going to want to be paying 9.75% for his share of the loan.

You are going to need someone who will do a private loan rather than sell part of the Title and he / she is not going to be able to borrow anything against the security property.

Course if you sell the whole property on VF terms and agree to rent it back from the buyer this maybe different.

All in all messy and not easy to put together.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.