All Topics / Help Needed! / Can someone please recommend a good conveyancer in Perth?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of MrLasVegasMrLasVegas
    Participant
    @mrlasvegas

Hi all,

About to by an investment property in Perth and am looking for a great conveyancer to assist with the purchase. Looking for someone to help point me in the right direction to a conveyancer that you have personally used to assist you in purchasing an investment property in Western Australia.

Would be great if you could share a bit about what you liked about him/her, anything to keep an eye out for, etc. I’m an experienced investor with 6 properties in my portfolio but this is just my first in WA.

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Try Classic Conveyancing.

Done plenty of work for me. Fay (Principal) very efficient and has good staff on board.

Note they are only conveyancers not propertyy solicitors.

Profile photo of MosquiMosqui
    Participant
    @mosqui

Mr LV

I used the LJ Hooker one a few times. Even when not using LJ Hooker.
    Ring 4 or 5 of them and get the cheapest price, then ring again to the cheapest and ask for discount, it works very well.

Mosqui

Profile photo of John MaxwellJohn Maxwell
    Participant
    @john-maxwell

Just remember that in Perth they mostly refer to conveyancers as ‘Settlement Agents’ … a small point but important to know none the less.

Profile photo of sgoodessgoodes
    @sgoodes

Hartfield Conveyancing in Applecross. Warren is a personal friend of mine and has a great reputation. Very reasonable prices.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.