All Topics / Heads Up! / Nathan Birch – speaking event in Norwest Crown Plaza 7th June. – 55 spots available.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

Hi,

It has been 3 months since our last speaking event where we covered of the basics of how I built a multi million dollar property portfolio of 60 properties in the past 8 years. Along with how other investors have built large portfolios in the last 6 months.

I will be speaking again on the 7th June, at our co-hosted speaking event with Westpac.

What will I be covering off on this time?

Following the overwhelming success of the last seminar. Westpac and B Invested group are proudly putting on another knowledge packed presentation to inspire and help you take your property investing to the next level. As the current financial year draws to a close we will be focusing some time on how owning a portfolio of positive cash flow properties can save you $10000’s off your tax bill.

Some of the topics that myself and my business partner Daniel Young covering on the evening include:

* A summary of the current property market including how the recent interest rates cuts have impacted the market.
    * Common fears that holds people back from getting into investment properties. Negative gearing, bad tenants, no capital growth, Should I buy a house or a unit? Metro vs regional areas? What if interest rates go back up to 18%?
    * How to maximise tax deductions on each property and potentially pay $0 income tax (NOT NEGATIVE GEARING).
    * How to manage an ever growing property portfolio. Staying on top tenants, insurances, property managers, maintenance.

We will also be hearing success stories of other property investors, seeing what they have been up to in recent months. Well be sharing some of the numbers of the fantastic deals we have been picking up recently.You will also learn how to renovate small projects from kitchens and bathrooms to full rebuilds, to financing projects, structuring portfolios, how to locate, negotiate properties, manage your portfolio.

My whole professional team whom I personally use will be at this event where you can network and ask as many questions as you want, ranging from other property investors, mentors, coaches, tradespeople, finance strategists, valuers, solicitors, financial advisors, property researchers.

If you are wanting to start your portfolio, grow your portfolio, network with other investors, or just increase your knowledge in property investing from people that are actively doing it in the current market then come along to this event. I have limited spots available due to the capacity of the venue so I will unfortunately only be able to reserve spaces for the first 55 people to get back to me. – You MUST register via the Westpac link https://www.davidsoninstitute.edu.au/calendar/event/2012-06-07-accelerated-property-acquisitions-part-2 to confirm your attendance for the night.

When is it?
    Thursday 7th June 2012

Where is it?
    Crown Plaza Norwest (Baulkam Hills) NSW.

Time?
    6:30pm

Cost?
    FREE

How to attend?
    You MUST register via the delegated Westpac link – https://www.davidsoninstitute.edu.au/calendar/event/2012-06-07-accelerated-property-acquisitions-part-2

This is a highly unique event and it is important to register your details for this as places are limited. The event is Free as it is being facilitated by Westpac and B Invested group. If you missed my last low key presentation and are interested in knowing how to structure and grow a substantial property portfolio then this event is a must!

If you missed the previous event or would like to know more you can check out the previous seminar online @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZVeYJ87LA This is a 6 part video, be sure to check it all out!

Hope to see you there!

Nath.

Profile photo of Tracey BTracey B
    Participant
    @tracey-b

Thanks Nathan, since you won’t be in Tassie any time soon I’ll look forward to seeing your Sydney presentation! Thanks too for the link to your previous seminar.
    Cheers, Tracey

Profile photo of Newby23Newby23
    Participant
    @newby23

Wow! I really wish I could come. I've read a few posts you've added to and really keen to see what you have to say.
    Doing any other states in the near future? Do you have any books, articles etc?

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

i probably won't be able to make the june event. Perhaps you could please take a youtube video of the event and post it up again so we can watch it there.
    thanks

Profile photo of Tracey BTracey B
    Participant
    @tracey-b

Thanks to Nathan and Daniel for a great presentation earlier this month!

It was also interesting and useful to be reminded about landlord insurance which is an area I probably haven't given enough consideration nor scrutiny.

Cheers,
    Tracey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.