All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Why dont people post an accurate description in the subject box? Instead of some cryptic description followed by a massive post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of jazz77jazz77
    @jazz77

If you are going to spend the time to post a question at least make the subject title somewhat relevant to the post itself!

Not:
    "I have a problem…."
    "Help me…."
    "I like property…."

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

I have thought about for some time now. People who do not put up an accurate description miss out on knowledgeable site members by passing their post. It would take ages to go through all the posts like “help me” etc.

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Yes they often do themselves an inservice. Time is important. If I see a post where I think it is relevant to me or I can offer some input i have a loo. A lot I don’t even open.
    Also when people ask questions but give you no details. Eg where can I buy under $200K?

Or they rave on about a million different things.
    Think about what you really want to know. State it clearly. People are here not only go learn but go help others. Don’t make it difficult and you’ll get both.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.