All Topics / Help Needed! / Saving money through owner builder?

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of Joshua ChrisJoshua Chris
    @joshua-chris

I truly agree to most of the opinions but however ,I would recommend  a project manager to oversee the whole  project in a 

professional manner.appointing a project manager saves your time of managing the project and saves you money 

I recently did a project of house building  and I saved almost 100,000 dollars by appointing. A Melbourne based  company 

cax building services .i would highly recommend them.they are professional in their dealings and manages project with passion 

you could talk to roschy who would help you through ,his email is [email protected].

Profile photo of Frollocky FrtizFrollocky Frtiz
    @frollocky-frtiz

Hi JoeandChels,

It might be an option to buy an unfinished house-they usually are cheaper. There is sometimes a problem with getting bank loans though-one needs to show that if all goes to dust the risk is still mitigated. However, a close friend of mine DOES have a partially finished house which she wants to sell- just a deck outside which she might have trouble finishing. The wood is all there-just needs a tradie and a bit of elbow grease (which she doesn't have, though she would like to finish it). Oh and it's near Lauceston, with a good view of the river. 

Anyway, if anyone is interested call me on: zero, four–six, eight—three four three, six two three,

There are probably other partially built homes around at varying stages-but just check if you need a bank loan and it's very unfinished.

cheers and good luck,

-Frollocky Frtiz 

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.