All Topics / Heads Up! / iClub vs the $1500 home study course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of harvest316harvest316
    @harvest316

I was just at the Sydney MegaConference – awesome.

While I can’t start the RESULTS program this July (family reasons), I’ll definitely be starting it July 2012. But in the interim, I would very much like to study up on the various property strategies available to me. Now at the MegaConference, It seemed that Steve was pitching two different programs that both appeared to point to the same end.

The first was this big thick home-study manual that looked like some kind of TAFE course, with exams and all, for around $1500. Sorry I’ve completely forgotten the name – can anyone help me? The second of course was iClub.

Both looked pretty good, but I’d like to understand what the difference between them was?

Further to that, how many hours/week will each training option involve?

Thanks very much,
    PaulH

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

G'day Paul,

I think you pretty much answered the question yourself.

The main difference between Steve McKnight's nationally recognized accredited course and other courses, is that it involves assessments, with the ultimate goal of producing 'competent investors'. From memory I believe there are 65 modules to cover over a 12-18month period.

Personally I see great value in investing $1500-$1600 into a product that took Steve McKnight 3 years to put together and incorporates over a decade of property investing experience, and have registered for the course already.

Cheers,

Kong

Profile photo of harvest316harvest316
    @harvest316

To clarify, my questions are:

1) What’s the name of said TAFE-like course?
    2) Is there any difference in content between iClub and said TAFE-like course?
    3) What time commitment does each option require?

Thank you,
    PaulH

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi and sorry for the delay in replying,

The team and PropertyInvesting.com and I have been working on a nationally recognised property investor training course for nearly three years now. It's been a heck of a journey, but I am pleased to say we have received the necessary ticks and will soon have a course ready to market.

So, please hang on for a month or so while I dot the i's and cross the t's. Those of you who signed up at Conference to be the 'Foundation Members'… we're still on track to get the material to you by the end of the month (July) as promised.

Sincerely,

– Steve

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of harvest316harvest316
    @harvest316

Thanks Steve. How does the content differ from iClub?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.