All Topics / Help Needed! / Help Advertising a Good Deal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Jason700Jason700
    @jason700

So I've contributed a bit in the forums and I'm learning quite a lot from different people and it's been a wonderful experience.

Currently I am a Marketing Grad for a Property company and we have a new website.  Anyway there's like this deal that we are doing were people can win 5% on their deposit, blah blah blah.  The plan is supposed to drive traffic to the website and help the google rankings.  Suffice to say the plan is not working as well as we'd hoped.

Anyway the question I have is for the chaps in the property industry.  How do you guys drive more traffic to your website and how do you go about advertising what really is a good opportunity/deal?

Cheers

Jason

P.S. If you wanted to check out the deal you can so here http://www.qualitypropertyinvestment.com.au/property-investment-news/104-win-your-next-5-deposit-for-an-investment-paid-by-qpi.html 

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

hmmm……. Your firm’s website is for people who are researching you & your business. It invariably gets very little traffic other than vendors. surprisingly very few buyers click through from domain.com.au or realestate.com.au to your website.

Review your strategy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.