All Topics / Help Needed! / 95% Non Genuine Savings Home loan Needed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of krisco84krisco84
    @krisco84

Hi All,

I have once again come back to my trusted resource 4 a solution.
    I am a first home buyer with 10% non genuine savings (gift from parents worth 30k), considering the package is worth 330k.
    I am eligible for the FHOG and the bonus (as I am planning to buy a house + land package in Tarneit/Truganina) before 30 June.
    I am interested in knowing , if there are lenders where I can borrow 95% loan with non genuine savings. I know that LMI and other extra costs will be high. But I am willing to bite the bullet.
    I have a full time job, where I have been employed for the last 2yrs. Salary is decent at 62k (before tax+super incl)
    I finished paying off a personal loan of 10k few months ago (i took it for 7 years but completed in less than 2 years)
    credit card stands at zero debt.

Considering my situation, are there any lenders who can help me borrow?

Thanks,
    Kris.

Profile photo of angelinsydneyangelinsydney
    Participant
    @angelinsydney

Hi Kris,

Call some brokers, they can give you a list of lenders that may have some flexibility on lending re non genuine savings. If you hit a brick wall, the best strategy is put the $30K cash in term deposit, in your name, for six months. After six months, reinvest it for a month, advising the teller you can’t re-invest the money for too long as you intend to buy a house soon.

Having heard that, the teller will have pinged on a verbal cue from you. Here’s what will happen. A light bulb will suddenly appear above her head, “It’s a referral.” She will then say, “Can I refer you to our Lender?.” To wit, you should say, “Yes, please. I need a pre-approval on how much the bank is prepared to lend me.” Due to the fact that the Term Deposit has been in the bank for 6 months and is being “re-invested”, it is now deemed genuine savings.

Point # 2. You will be assessed NOT on your credit balance, it will based on your credit limit. The higher your credit card limit, the less you can borrow on your house. This is because that is the trouble you can get yourself in. So, this being the case, reduce your credit card limit to the lowest you can live with. You can increase it later when your home loan settles.

I hope this has helped you.

Angel

Profile photo of enaajaenaaja
    @enaaja

Hi Kris

This is a possibility that this can be done.
    There are more lender's now who are moving to the non genuine savings space.
    If you like, you can contact me to run through the figures and I can give a better indication what needs to be done.

Regards
    Rob Bologna
    Dollar Wise Financial Services
    03 9763 0011
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Kris

As long as you can show sufficient funds in your account in order to settle the deal there are certainly lenders who will look at such a deal.

Both 90 & 95% lvr with Non genuine savings deal are available without any real interest rate loading.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of redrooster73redrooster73
    @redrooster73

gary Zoning broker 0419731944

Bank West combined with stat deck from parent.

They are the best at present.

If you want to get clever start getting gifted deposits from builders etc and dont even have money come across from parents.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hate to say Redrooster but Bank West will not allow Non Genuine savings on a 95% lend.

Also gifted deposit from a Builder is totally non acceptable under NCCP. 

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Marty McDonaldMarty McDonald
    Participant
    @marty-mcdonald

90% no probs with 2 regional bank options, 95% second tier lenders only at this stage although this may change any moment now they way things are loosening up.

Marty McDonald | Mortgage Experts
    http://mortgageexpertsonline.com.au/
    Phone Me

Profile photo of luke86luke86
    Participant
    @luke86

Why not consider putting down a 10% deposit? You have the deposit as your gift, and can you still get a $7k FHOG or has that expired?

Cheers,
    Luke

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    redrooster73 wrote:
    gary Zoning broker 0419731944

Bank West combined with stat deck from parent.

They are the best at present.

If you want to get clever start getting gifted deposits from builders etc and dont even have money come across from parents.

BWA will only go to 90% with non-gen.

No need for stat dec.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.