All Topics / Help Needed! / Brisbane/Sydney Buyers Agent with excellent results in Capital Growth and/or Cash flow

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of wealthcreationwealthcreation
    @wealthcreation

Hi all,

I am a beginner in property investing.

I am thinking of using buyers agent(BA) services in Brisbane/Sydney.

Can you please suggest a good buyers agent in Brisbane/Sydney with excellent results in CG, quality of service?
    Budget is about $350 k or less preferably for a house

Especially, if you have bought the properties recommended by the buyers agents and then those recommended properties have done well in Capital Growth and/or cash flow no matter what the market conditions are.

For example, minimum 7-10% capital growth annually for a house bought as per BA's recommendation.
    BA services with more than 10% CG achieved would be great.

Any examples of properties bought as per BA with the following numbers would be highly appreciated

• purchase price,
    • year of purchase,
    • period of holding in months/years,
    • %CG per year achieved etc

I would be interested to know how the products have performed after they were bought using a BA service. I think, that could be one of the important measure of BA's service quality.

I look forward to your valuable response.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
    WC

Profile photo of oneworldoneworld
    @oneworld

Make sure any BA you use has a  service guarantee, if you are not happy with their service they should refund your money. There are BA buy houses but make enough money just from the upfront fee alone.

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Even BA's don't have a crystal ball that can guarantee CG.  No BA will "guarantee a % CG. All they can do is give you past figures, reasons for buying there etc.

Make your money on the way in. Not on 'hoping" for capital growth. No-one predicted Sydney would be flat for 7yrs.
    You are not realistic.

I can give examples of buying 20% under market AND getting CG in the first 2 years and getting 7% yield (doing nothing). Much more than paid the BA fee 1 day after signing the contract.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.