All Topics / Commercial Property / Building 44 Units

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of InvestorarmInvestorarm
    @investorarm

Hi people, i need some help regarding my development site that i have purchased the site is d/a approved for 44units.

I have got the site with no finance it's owned outright in the sydney area. i want to start building it, regarding getting a building loan which is the bank has the best deal and also…how much $ do i have to contribute to the building cost? can any bank give me 100% funding since i have it all paid out the block of land? thanks

Profile photo of crjcrj
    Participant
    @crj

That's pretty impressive.  What due diligence have you done ie construction costs, sale prices, exit strategy. 

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Yes it is possible would all depend on your own Asset & Liability Statement, your income, number of pre-sales you have and the actual numbers based on the project etc etc

Cheers

Yours in Finance 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Naremburn123Naremburn123
    @naremburn123

Yes It could be possible especially with all the equity you have in the land.

I might be ably to help you. Shoot me an email at [email protected]

Cheers

Dean

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Hi Investorarm
    Gutsy. If it's Finance you need, then I suggest you get with the mortgage/finance brokers on this Forum who have thousands of posts to their credit accumulated by being here and providing help for forumites like us for a long time. 

Also sounds like you need a lot of other experts too. 

Good luck with the project.
    Cheers
    thecrest 

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of GiumelliGroupGiumelliGroup
    @giumelligroup

Investorarm,

What is the status of your project? Do you have CC? Have you marketed to start selling off the plan? Is it viable to be building right now? When does the DA run out?

We have access to funds whom will allow you to borrow the building costs with no presales but you will need the following:

• Good exit strategy
    • Good builder 
    • GMP in place
    • Good project managers

You must understand most aussie banks will now require 110% presales of the full debt coverage and are only lending to experienced developers.

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry
    Investorarm wrote:
    Hi people, i need some help regarding my development site that i have purchased the site is d/a approved for 44units.

I have got the site with no finance it's owned outright in the sydney area. i want to start building it, regarding getting a building loan which is the bank has the best deal and also…how much $ do i have to contribute to the building cost? can any bank give me 100% funding since i have it all paid out the block of land? thanks

The maximum you will be able to borrow is 80% of costs excl GST (Include land value in this calculation). You should be able to get a GST overdraft also from most lenders.

If you haven't completed a project like this previously you will have to involve somebody who has, at least as a project manager but probably somebody with equity in the project. If you are in this position my recomendation would be do use a builder who will put equity into the project.

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of ksherwellksherwell
    @ksherwell

I was a commercial lending manger for NAB, we did it up to 70% (including land value in calculation)

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Drop me a pm if you require assistance with getting presales to assist with your finance.

Profile photo of Ultra PropertyUltra Property
    @ultra-property
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Yes it is possible would all depend on your own Asset & Liability Statement, your income, number of pre-sales you have and the actual numbers based on the project etc etc

Cheers

Yours in Finance 

Speak to Richard, he is very experienced in this department.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.