All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Time to increase size of active topic list

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of NOS1NOS1
    @nos1

Steve and administration,

Due to the continual  popularity of this forum i think it may time to increase the amount space allocated to "active topics" as currently having only 8 means the post may only be up for 30 mins at times. Meaning questions are not been displayed for more than 30 mins.

Just some food for thought….

Cheers
    NOS1

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Hi NOS1,

Thanks for the suggestion. We have now tripled the amount of posts per forum that the “Active Forum Topics” page will display.

The “Active topics since” drop down filter does still apply though, so in order to see more posts in some of the less active forums, or to reach this new limit, you’ll probably need to change how far back it should filter.

Please let us know if you (or anybody else that might be reading this) think extending the limit even more would be beneficial, or if you have any other suggestions.

Profile photo of House CallHouse Call
    @house-call

I'm glad I read this thread.

Suddenly yesterday there were heaps more displayed threads than I was used to and I thought there must have been something on the news that I missed regarding property investing, or perhaps closure/collapse of another property investing forum website to get this apparent sudden influx of more people and their questions. 

This will be a challenge to try and keep up with so many concurrent threads!  Good questions, thought provoking and a bit addictive.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.