All Topics / General Property / Is the world going broke!

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Thanks for the very interesting reading everyone, on this and the other threads that are on a similar topic.

Time to follow the money. If the money is going out of shares or property and into metals etc, follow the money (to some extent, not blindly) to hedge your bets.

I think the people in the cities will have the hardest time adjusting if we all need to start eating Soylent Green.(Yeah not funny I know) Where do you grow vegetables without sun or yard? Time to hoard land as you can always grow food or animals. Then when the good times roll again (they did after the 30's) then you can build houses on it. Buy silver/gold because it will always be in demand, we are still using to trade how many centuries after the collapse of the Romans. 

I think Australia as a country will pull together as that is who we are, if the worst happened we would be bartering away, people would find some skill they were good at to trade and we would look after each other as that is the kind of nation that we are. We don't let people sleep in cardboard boxes if we can stop it. We don't let people starve if we can stop it.

I went to a very interesting talk this weekend with a newly bald man. It didn't change my thinking but it cemented a lot of my views.

Time to ride out the storm and try and make money out of selling umbrellas….or boats.

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.