All Topics / Help Needed! / Seeking Advice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Dust2DustDust2Dust
    @dust2dust

Hey all 1st time poster (great forum wish I'd found earlier) – thanks in advance for any advice.

I am currently looking at a 2×2 unit 81m2 12m2 balcomy and 3m2 storage (with parking space) for $372,500 currently rented for $400/week complex is 5 years old in Joondalup (perth) – my question is is this a decent deal or are their far better out there if I keep on looking? Crunching the numbers is CF neutral once depreciation is taken into account. It's close to shops/train/unis/health and cafe's etc.

This is for an IP

So yes any advice is much appreciated.

Profile photo of number 8number 8
    Participant
    @number-8

I always say the person who cares the most about your money is you, do some real footwork and compare recent sales. There are many many factors that go into a decision, sitting down with and expert can also help. You should be able to find a clever broker in your area. It may mean you sit down with 3-4 people until you find the right person, further they may help with the question you posed above as they will know the local market….

http://www.birchcorp.com.au   

Profile photo of Dust2DustDust2Dust
    @dust2dust

Decided to go ahead with it  – at  $370,000

It's well located so hopefully it will appreciate in value and it won't take alot of payments to tip it from CF neutral to CF+ so I'll jump in blunder my way through and have a crack at another in a year or so fingers crossed :)

Number 8: In terms of recent sales same configaration in the complex went for $390,000 in March this year – have been following the area myself for a little while now as best I can. Thanks for your input :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.