All Topics / Opinionated! / Should i keep or sell.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of TJmcTJmc
    @tjmc

My current ppor which i do not live in, due to having to go away for work is currently rented out. This property is positively geared, and pretty much pays for itself. Im considering about selling it and moving on. Not sure if this is a bad idea, as it has around 200k equity in it. Im unsure aout how to go around using the equity in the property to purchase more investment properties. Were to start. Would a loc help me to purchase other property’s. How does equity work, i understand if i do borrow the 200k equity on the property, my morgage repayments will go up on the morgage for the house. Im looking at buying a new ppor so the old property will become a IP.

Sorry im new to this.

Profile photo of itsandrewitsandrew
    Participant
    @itsandrew

Hi TJ.

Your best option for this type of post is to re-post it in the forum: property investing => help needed.  I see you have made a post in 'help needed' forum before.  I think it will work best for you if you go down this track with this type of query.

Good luck with it all.

Andrew

itsandrew

Go as far as you can see and you will see further.

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

Steve,

Could you PLEASE STOP spruiking this link. YOu have not offered any reasonable of helpful insight or suggestions. This site IS NOT for spruiking yours or anyone else's business!

(moderator note. The offending post has been deleted.  Please feel free to report posts like this using the abuse function at the bottom of each post.  Have a great day).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.