All Topics / Help Needed! / Any experience with PositiveRealEstate.Com.Au?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Matt McLeanMatt McLean
    Participant
    @matt-mclean

Has anyone heard of and had any experiences with positiverealestate.com.au? It is run by a man by the name of Sam Saggers and had a big ad in this months API magazine. Basically their website claim to have many cashflow positive properties which I assume they charge you a fee for buying through them. The calculate after tax positive cashflows and obviously take certain assumptions to get to these figures…

Has anyone had any experience with them? They have seminars going throughout most capital cities in October too…

Profile photo of KeysToSuccessClubKeysToSuccessClub
    @keystosuccessclub

Hi Matt,

I went to one of their seminars and seemed okay.  I subscribed to their property deal list, which gives you access to the deals they have, but I find it difficult to assess the deals from this, so the only other option was to join their mentoring program which was reasonably $$.

Most of the deals seem to be regional deals at the time I was on the list.

I am interested in other people's experience too as their advertising is quite compelling!

Profile photo of FinSpecFinSpec
    @finspec

I know the guys there and I've watched them grow from a tiny operation to what they are now.  It's a good story, they cater for a wide range of people and do genuinely have some good deals.

Just like with everything else, if you're good at what you do and you do it yourself, you'll get good results.  If not, call in someone that knows what they are doing.  However, property is very much down to the individual purchase – you make your money when you buy, you just don't get it for a while.  So, they are going to have winners and losers along the way.

Just do your own research, and do it as thoroughly as possible.  Just just with that company, but anyone that you buy a property through.  They can open a door, but you have to decide if it's the right door for you, and if you want to do it.

FS

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I have financed a couple of deals from clients who have purchased through them over the last week or so and both properties appear to have been purchased at less than market valuation.

Certain time constraints when it came to finance approval but all in all as long as you have your structure in place should be fine.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.