All Topics / Creative Investing / wrap or vendor finance needed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of wrapneededwrapneeded
    @wrapneeded

Hi,

I am searching for someone, company etc.. to vendor finance or wrap my property to my partner, can anyone suggest who could help?
    Basically, my property is worth $550,000 and located in the Brisbane area. Has a current mortgage of $465,000. I need to sell this property and want to vendor finance it back or wrap etc.. in my partners name. She is entilted to the FHOG. I would only need to wrap it for a few years.

Can anyone suggest a company or investor who would do this, please?

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Do you live at the current property and will you and your partner live at the property?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

The loan amount is too high for my Company and think at that level you will struggle.

Any potential wrapper is going to need to add on a considerable amount merely to cover the costs of investment stamp duty at that level which isnt going to be cheap. Why dont you just sell her a portion of the property and pay the duty on the transfer amount.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of wrapneededwrapneeded
    @wrapneeded

yes, live at property and yes will live at property.

selling portion of property is not going to help. I need and are/am selling property for assest protection, I have tried to get finance for my partner (lo doc etc.) but can not get above 80%lvr, of course, which is what we need to transfer to her or we need to put in a lump sum cash, which we can't at the moment

Participant
    @qlds007

You could always sell it into a Trust with you as the Trustee.

Stamp Duty would be payable but subject to the LVR could be deducted from the loan.

You wont get more than 80% lodoc at the moment.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Not sure if your partner will be able to claim the grant as you have owned and lived in the property as your principle place of residence. Fairly certain that you both have to not have owned a PPOR.

Participant
    @qlds007

If the property is wrapped your partner will not receive the FHOG at settlement even if she is not classified as your Defacto.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.