All Topics / Help Needed! / previous prices paid data

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of sienna1sienna1
    @sienna1

Hi there,

I need to know is there any website or information site that would show the previous prices paid for properties in each suburb. In Canberra we have allclassifieds that lists the prices paid for homes in Canberra but i have not been able to find anything like that interstate.

I know its out there and i am hoping you dont have to pay an arm and a leg to get it.

Gurus needed

Profile photo of Clare2008Clare2008
    Participant
    @clare2008

Hi Sienna,

Not a Guru here, just a newbie. In Victoria (go to Donaim or Realestate.com) and at the end of each property ad there is an ad down the bottom of the page regarding a list of properties sold in the area (and the price that the property you're looking at had sold the last time around etc..) Unfortunately, there is a fee of (I think) about $49 charged for the data. That's just from what I (in my limited experience within the field) had managed to gather. Check it out anyway,

Cheers
    Clare

Profile photo of CentralChoiceCentralChoice
    Participant
    @centralchoice

Hi Sienna and Clare,

I can provide much more sophisticated reports and will provide them free of charge. You will be able to see a 6 month history of past sales, in addition to this, you will be able to see how much the property was originally listed for, and how long it was on the market, in addition to basic details like number of bedrooms and land area.

My reports come from RP Data, and yes, the reports usually cost about $49. This database I believe is what you are looking for as all the real estate agents use this (or something similar) and continually update it.  However, I have an unlimited subscription for this and am happy to exploit it as much as I can if I can be of any assistance to fellow investors. Everyone is therefore free to use this service as often as they like!

Check out the sample on my website http://www.centralchoice.com.au under FREE PROPERTY REPORT (right click and save as) and contact me if you want an individual report of your own.

Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.