All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for a property mentor in Brisbane

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of YouncYounc
    @younc

Hi all – I am new to property investing apart from reading a few books and joining this forum. I would like to know if there are any experienced property investors who would be willing to assist in our property investing journey. The only benefit I can offer would be the satisfaction of passing on your knowledge and experience to someone eager to learn and potentially assisting other people in a similar situation who are also based in Brisbane. I do no see this as a 'short cut' or 'free ride' as I am fully conversant in the hard work required, instead I see this as an opportunity to learn from someone who has been there and done that. If any one is interested in assisting us with this or there are other people in Brisbane in a similar situation please contact me via email [email protected]

Regards,
    Christian.

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Christian

I own 1 or 2 properties in the Brisbane and SE area so feel free to drop me an email anytime and hopefully can point you in the right direction.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.