All Topics / Opinionated! / Interest Rates Lowering

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of hbbehrendorffhbbehrendorff
    @hbbehrendorff

Hi, I have read and seen reports of Interest rates in Australia starting to come down. If the cost of debt comes down and thus the money supply is expanded through the acquisition of new debt, what impact will this have in the short and long term in terms of the housing market and the ecconomy in general in Australia.

I know there is a lot of people who have said that the rising interest rates where the start of a recession, but now that it looks like the cost of debt will greatly reduce in the future, won't this cause sales to rise again ?

Isn't it true that bank's and the people in control of the central reserve bank are the cause of the business cycle ? Can anyone here tell me why we need to have a central bank ? or can anyone tell me why we need Fractional reserve banking at all ?

It seem's that the very people and the system as a whole that is implemented to apparently protect us is actually a cancer that is sucking the wealth from the Australian people, Why do members of the Reserve Bank board have strong ties with large company's, banks and the media ? Also, why does the Australian government have no say into the monetary policy

The truth is that the reserve bank is the head of a huge financial monopoly designed to maximise the profits of the banks owned by foregin Elitists, Instead of letting the freemarket decide Interest rates, It is artificially controlled by members of Coca Cola, Woodside Petroleum Limited and Rupert murdoch

When will Australia and the world wake up and realise they are all being manipulated by a handfull of people who control the ecconomic path of all ?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Common guys before we completely knock off outfits like this I am sure there is value in paying an upfront membership fee.

Maybe when my information pack arrives it will tell me in it what the benefits are and I can enlighten you all.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Please totally ignore the above post as I appear to have posted it in response to another question.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of hbbehrendorffhbbehrendorff
    @hbbehrendorff

Not one person has anything to comment about this ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.