All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Options

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

Munchkins your email address above "order@ etc" bounces.

Profile photo of ER3110ER3110
    @er3110
    I don't know why they don't teach Mark Rolton's strategies at school or uni – I would be very rich by now. I am in my mid 30's and have worked my back-side off for the past 15 years and never made any inroads (financial) until I completed Mark's course, in April this year. Within the first 12 weeks I optioned (short option – no DA) a deal that has represented a net return of $155k. – I used no money of my own in this transaction. I normally work between 60-80 per week to earn this type of money over a whole year.

Two weeks ago I signed off on deal number two (using none of my own money) which I am going to develop and oversee the whole project. The development is 8 townhouses & based on the feaso, I will make a net profit of $939,038, representing a 33.55% ROI. Prior to completing Mark's course I was very reluctant to part with my hard-earned money. Based on my two deals (all within 6months) I am well on my way to becoming a multi-millionaire property developer. Next steps are to resign from my current job (just on broke) in two years once the development is complete and I've sold all 8 townhouses. A special thank you to all the Massland team – especially Mark, Nathan & Tracey.

NOTE: The most important lesson I've taken away from this course is by no means this is for everyone – you need patients, determination and an underlying passion for property. The other take-away is that you can never have too many contacts/network in this profession – so those who are interested, completed Mark Rolton's course or have a knowledge of options and want to get started, alternatively you’re more experienced and have an interest in exploring possible JV developments, I'd welcome your contact.

Profile photo of TJones674TJones674
    @tjones674

I paid over $5,000 to attend a Carly Crutchfield / CCorp property development course in 2008.  I recommend that anyone who intends to do business with Carly or CCorp view the following prior to doing so.

http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/   

Profile photo of ZimzellabimZimzellabim
    @zimzellabim

Hi Zim here,

Did anyone return with any advise on Property Options?

Thanks Zim

@zimzellabim

Hi Matt,

I was going to sign up to do the Massland Course.

$10,000, after reading your message – what should I do – it sounded really great.

Zim

@zimzellabim

Hi Firestorm,

I only just went to the Massland Lecture this weekend, Nov 2012.

What did you find out?

Thanks Zim

@zimzellabim

Hi Munchkins,

I just went to a one day lecture and want to know if it is worth paying $10,000 to do the Mark Rolton Course?

Zim

Profile photo of PrecisPrecis
    @precis

Hi

I went to the Melbourne seminar too.

Is it worth it? Depends what you're looking for: essentially you've been invited to spend between $6k and $10k to buy yourself a job – a job where you get paid a small commission only, where there is no base salary, no super, no sick or leave pay, no company car, phone, computer or WorkCover. A job where you must cover ALL your own costs for many months before you finally see some return – and, first time around, it's that tiny percentage…

I think about half the folk there signed up, so that's about 200 people spending at least $6k each: at least $1.2m income AND 200 extra pairs of eyes, hunting for deals – how many will even make their money back inside 12 months?

Essentially, Massland is selling franchises without borders and getting unpaid spotters to supply them with likely leads. Remember, YOU only get paid once the DA's been granted and the property's been on-sold; while Massland has had a 100% success rate at getting DAs over the last 11 years, that will be a combination of them knowing exactly HOW to fill them in, and exactly WHERE to apply.

So, you might see a few parcels of land that would seem to be just right – and Massland knocks them all back, because they know the council isn't receptive; net result for your efforts? Zero.

Also, the major developers already have people doing exactly this: At least 5 years ago I met a guy who cheerfully admitted that his job was "Scaring little old ladies" into selling or optioning their land – and he worked for a Developer.

Which is not to say that you SHOULDN'T try it – just that I don't believe that the area I know & live in are likely to return any "Deals".

Needless to say, I didn't sign up, but YMMV….

Profile photo of cameron scottcameron scott
    Participant
    @cameron-scott

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE      stay away from this crap   yes– it does work (for those with a wealth of experience and $$$)    it is so extremely hard there are so many other ways to invest in property,  mark rolton has set this up so people can bring him deals basicly        these 80% &  20%  is in his favour   .

i went to a seminar in paramatta   he explained that for a deal making 70k profit that we would get 14 k  approx   20 %      but when i got my kit at home thru the mail and unfortunately too late as ther was a timeline the small print stated he doesnt want to even touch any deal that is woth less than 700k profit    completely misleading   

and if you think you can fgo from nothing to making a deall come together worth 700k   then you need to stop eating those hash cookies.

im not saying it doesnt work but you need to be experienced and have a lot of cash behind you     you will need to pay for develop aprovals   and these dont always get approved esopecially if your new and dont know what your doing .  it is very frustrating to see these things spruiked   and they should have way more regulation   same for carly crutchfield     please dont be fooled in thinking she is doing this to help people she is doing this for the bottom line and if you are talked into it by her that you can become a property developer with one 3 day weekend and 12 months of coaching that im told is also misleading then you are ripe for the picking     i am in the building business and i speak to developers daily and it is extremely hard and calculated biz      its very easy to get wrong…… be warned 

Profile photo of 9GoldFisk9GoldFisk
    Participant
    @9goldfisk

Hello Matt,

Can I ask if you have successfully completed any options on property up to this point?

Thanks

Profile photo of 9GoldFisk9GoldFisk
    Participant
    @9goldfisk

Hello ER3110,

So this stuff DOES ACTUALLY WORK in real life situations. Great!  Can I ask…exactly how much time and prospecting did you do…how many letters to owners where posted etc, exactly how much of your own funds, less course fees where used prior to establishing the above deals.  I also think so many students signing up with MR, would they not be scouting the same areas??

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.