All Topics / Help Needed! / Has anyone used Custodian Wealth Group for purchasing investment properties?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of HelestelleHelestelle
    Participant
    @helestelle

I have read the posts on Custodian but i havent seen anything recent – as of more today's date. It looks like the market has flattened now and i am wondering if going with Custodian is going to benefit me with an IP?

I would love to know if anyone out there has actually worked with Custodian and seen results? If so, how many IP's have you purchased with them? Did you see capital growth?

I like the fact that its a one stop shop – and that they research the market and build in areas that will see capital growth based on their key criteria. I think they also have access to lenders who tailor the loan to be of most benefit – in regards to tax benefits and also ensuring you can duplicate the process.

Is this correct from people that have used their services?

I am based on the Gold Coast and looking at getting someting with them this year. I have my own home (have $50K equity in the home) and 1 IP and cash of about $35K.

Any advice is much appreciated!!!

Profile photo of gmh454gmh454
    @gmh454
    Helestelle wrote:

I like the fact that its a one stop shop –

and that they research the market and build in areas that will see capital growth

the question is – its your money, and you are relying on info provided by someone with a vested interest in you parting with it.

for this and anything else in life where the person you are relying on has a conflict of interest, do your homework, taking the easy route of the one stop shop has proven to be extremely painful for many investors.

That said I know very little of Custodian, but the principal remains the same regardless.

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Suggestion…
    don't depend on 1 source.
    I have my own tax accountant/adviser, independant solicitor and mortgage broker.
    I did source my property from buyer agent but I refused to rely on one source or one package deal (no conflict on interest).
    It is always nice to cross check with each other to minimise of being ripped off

Cheers
    Donald

Profile photo of Don69Don69
    @don69

Hi there,
    This is the first time that i've written on this site so having said that this is just my opinion and not to be mistaken for advise
    Not so long ago went to a custodian seminar and since then met them on two occasions for a total of 5 hours.
    The founder John Fitzgerald was the speaker on the night. He had some good things to say in regard to his formula of building wealth. Having said that it was his way of doing thing or it wouldn't work too well.
    He calls it SEVEN STEPS TO WEALTH.
    What I didn't like about it was that the loans sugested to use were intrest only so to me the investment never becomes cashflow positive. Also you have to buy where they sugest which is an area where they own the whole estate. They work it so it is only 3% rented and 97% owner ocupier(OO).
    The thing they do is supply the (YOU) investor with a three or four bedroom house but for all the OO in the estate have to buy thier rules build two story homes with a larger sqm house pad. This is where they create the theory of having the worst house in thye best street.
    I'm not saying what they're doing is wrong or miss leading but what I will say is do the homework on this way of investing. You can start by going to thier website http://www.wealthbuilders.com or http://www.custodianwealthbuilders.com either way I hope this helps you with your quiries.
    CHEERS

Profile photo of Don69Don69
    @don69

In regard to the websites I think it might be .com.au
    CHEERS

Profile photo of units4meunits4me
    @units4me

Read forums, drive around and look at properties, look in RE windows, walk the area  etc.

There are lots of ways that you can determine a good value investment for free.

Invest for YOUR own benefit, not for some developer or sales co. It's your money, you wear the risks/rewards.

Personally i wouldn't go anywhere near those type of seminar/sales things.

Just look around plenty, then buy something. If you don't have time, MAKE TIME.

Good luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.