All Topics / General Property / subdivision????

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of sandiebsandieb
    @sandieb

i need any info to get me started on subdividing, ive got  half a black (a back
    yard really.. and want to sub divide and build on it,
    i just was looking for any info off any one really as to where to even
    start, what to look out for
    how much (approx) this would cost
    how long it would take (i plan to build a 3×2 on it after wards) wondering how much it cost to build some thing on it
    etc,,!
    i dont know if anyone could tell me anything about this, but any tihing at
    all would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of sandiebsandieb
    @sandieb

sorry i forgot to add – this is in perth western australia!

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

FIrst step – consult your town planning department at your council – they will tell you whether you would be permitted and what you must do to satisfy council & the WA Lands dept for subdivision.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello go to http://www.apin.com.au for a FREE eBook on DIY developer …

D

Profile photo of MysteryMystery
    Participant
    @mystery

Sandieb

Try contacting a town planning consultant in your state and preferably in the same council area as your development site. They handle these sort of residential dual occupancy/subdivision applications to council all the time. I am flying up to Brisbane this week to meet with one who we are looking to engage in stepping our application through council.

It costs nothing to talk to them and they will give you an idea on cost in your state/area, plus they know the process inside out and usually the right people to contact in council to get the application through.

I tried researching it myself, but found it just to difficult and confusing and I really don't have the time. I'd rather employ an expert to handle the process.

Hope this helps

Martin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.