All Topics / Help Needed! / Beach Property in New Zealand

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of blueheelerblueheeler
    Participant
    @blueheeler

I am currently looking at a beach property in New Zealand.
    I am aware of the area and I know that the beaches within the city are the best in the country and Australia. This property has some massive potential for development. I am about to contact the council on whether this property can be developed into 3-4duplexes. The size of the property is 2200sqm, the asking price is about $500,000. I am in the process of ascertaining a "Land Info Memo" which is similar to section 32,I think?
    I have crunched some numbers with the rental market and developing area and it appears that there can be some massive profits made. Could anyone advise me on what is required and if I've missed anything that maybe of importance? I want to go in with my head and not my heart. Please advise me. ps.this is some of the info that i received from the real estate agent.

Now the property is accessed by way of a public road soon to become ,private

Currently water power and sewage are connected to the camping ground ,so new owner would be up for

Reconnecting all of these services ,expectations are around $500,000 or there abouts

Currently leased back to the camping ground at $180.00 per week guaranteed

Permanent rental more likely to be $150.00 X 5 = $750.00 per week

When all services are connected ,the now camping ground in front will become 2 private sections in the future

Worth around $1 million plus each ,

If you know the coast this is a pretty special place and could be extremely sought after in the future ,hope this helps 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.