All Topics / Overseas Deals / Investing in US property market now – best way?

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Profile photo of Top Rental ReturnsTop Rental Returns
    Participant
    @top-rental-returns

Hi Guys,

just reading through some of your posts and I am headed to the US in the new year to get some offers in on a lot of properties.

I am looking at 5 purchases immediately and have been doing research for a while now to choose my areas carefully. there are many pitfalls and also a great deal of income upside available in the current US property market.

I will be only able to do cash purchases and will run out of money after about five purchases. If there is anyone out there who wants me to find and organise them a deal just drop me an email. At least you will be dealing with a Aussie Property professional.

Drop me an email at [email protected]

Cheers Mike

Profile photo of vselleckvselleck
    @vselleck

Hi

I am an agent for an Australian company which is buying US properties for Australian investors. I was researching how I could make it easy and safe for my clients to invest in the US and I was referred to US Properties P/L. They are buying quality properties in good rental areas for up to 1/3 of their 2007 value, with 2009 rental returns. If you are looking to invest in the US and would like to avoid the hassles, I recommend you have a look at our website: http://www.888wealthcreation.com

The US recession is coming to an end and global investors are now pouncing on under-valued US property.  An Australian company, US Properties, is now buying American homes for Aussie investors in areas where house prices are expected to recover more rapidly. They inspect and buy the best properties from US banks, refurbish them and manage them on behalf of Australian investors.

Property prices in the US have plummeted to 1980 levels, but rent and rental demand are still high. Properties that sold in 2007 for $312,000 are being bought for $119,000 and renting for $300 per week, giving a massive 13% annual return on investment!  All expenses for the first year are paid, including management fees and your rent is guaranteed at 6% until tenanted. Property prices are rising and will rocket as the US economy recovers. Rents are paid in US dollars, so when the Aussie dollar returns to lower levels, the rent will go up, dramatically increasing your profits.

Please contact me for more info:

Vincent Selleck 0403255510 [email protected]

Profile photo of mjmccabe76mjmccabe76
    @mjmccabe76

A few replies back I saw a post by Donna and tried out her book. Her book gives out important insight about investing in the US. Armed with the e-book I jumped into the US Housing Market and I got a property in upstate New York. The book helped prepare me for the problems that I would encounter while trying to make money out of renting out houses in the United States. I’m not saying that there were no problems. Some pipes burst, I had to replace my property manager and other small things but I am pretty sure that things could have been worse without the book.

Check out the book. Visit http://seekingfortuneinnewyorkstate.com/

Thanks,

MJ

Profile photo of legend1010legend1010
    @legend1010

am looking at buying propety in tx area with and for my fiance and kids any help would be greatly appreciated

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.