All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Tri-party agreement

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of semsbrizzysemsbrizzy
    @semsbrizzy

Hi,
    I have difficulty getting our builder to sign a tri-party agreement (the financier, builder, & the developer that is me). We have been through a lot to get finance, & everything is ready to go for the construction of a couple of townhouses in Brisbane & now the builder is not signing the agreement, saying it is too restrictive, & it has unrealistic expectation of the builder. I don't seem to be able to convince him to enter into such agreement. Apparently he was advised not to sign it.  What should I do?
    Cirrus, Brisbane

Profile photo of BluewaterFinancialBluewaterFinancial
    Participant
    @bluewaterfinancial

Tripartite Agreements – a Development Funders worst nightmare.

They are set to protect the lenders and the developers, by setting in placet he terms adn conditions as to how the relationship will move forward.
    IF the builder will not sign it, do not let them hold you to ransom. I have two projects under construction at present from a builder situated at Southport. If you cannot negotiate with this builder, I can make an introduction to a builder in Sotuhport who can assist.

Wade Greasley
    Finance Manager
    Bluewater Financial Pty Limited
    0414 564743 /[email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.