All Topics / General Property / property warrents

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

One of the most exciting developments in many years are property warrants. This gives investors the capibility of buying property through a self managed super scheme by borrowing the money. This was never possible until now.

The property has to be approved by the warrant company and the establishment fees are higher. Typically the establishment fees are around 1.5% plus you would be looking at a yearly fee which on a $400,000 would be around $4000. However because this is in a superfund you can salary sacifice all the payments. Which means that any money you put in is 100% tax deducatable. But wait it gets even better. Once you are over 60 and you sell the property capital gains tax does not apply.

Even if you sell the property, the maximium tax is 15% and if you own the property for more than 12 months the capital gains rate is only 10%.

I have access to a number of financial planners who fully understand this property. If anyone is interested in finding out more information I would be only to happpy to have a chat. 

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.