All Topics / Finance / Financing to increase my property portfolio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of superteddsupertedd
    @supertedd

I have almost finished renovations on my first property and will be renting out within the month. I used a mortgage broker to obtain the finance on my first property, however the loan is not exactly what I am after now, as my investment strategy has changed. As I am now looking for my next property to purchase. I am after a loan which gives me greater flexibility, enabling me to buy and sell properties frequently. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Regards,
    Todd.

Profile photo of HandyAndy888HandyAndy888
    @handyandy888

Speak to your current broker…they will point u in the right direction…

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57

You are looking for a loan that would incur low DEF defered establishment fees

Profile photo of MortgagemanMortgageman
    Participant
    @mortgageman

Hi Supertedd,

As Wayne says, you need to make sure the facility you are in does not incur high deferred establishment fees. It is also preferable that you aren't paying LMI or, if you are borrowing over 80% that the LMI you pay is as low as possible. You should speak to your broker about what you're trying to do and see if they can come up with appropriate products. They are certainly around.

Kind Regards,

Cameron Perry
    Director
    Perry Financial Strategies
    Level 13, 30 Collins St
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Ph (03) 9662 1999
    Fax (03) 9662 2044

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.