All Topics / Finance / Loan Australia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertySeekerPropertySeeker
    Participant
    @propertyseeker

Hi All,

I'm thinking of getting a loan with "Loan Australia", i thought their rates are pretty good

So b4 i do, i'd just like to ask if anyone here has dealt with them b4? and any opinions would be much appriciated

Thanks

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

hi. I have no experience as such with them. But if the lowest rates are your first concern, I imagine you may feel like many who just scour the internet for the cheapest rate and don't care who it is from – if so they may be your cup of tea. Alternatively you may prefer to pay a slightly higher rate to go with a better known lender that has branch presence, or ready phone access. I know many people who have chosen to go with lenders that for example are owned by or have association with a bank, offer cheaper interest rates but have no presence, or in fact customer service at all other than if you are able to contact one of their 'junior' staff on the phone . A good broker will be worthwhile if you are in property for the long term, and should offer you assistance with structuring your loan correctly, showing you long term options and ways you can use loan splits etc and oeven how something like direct salary crediting may suit you, and save you $$$ in real terms. The loan product offered  may have a slightly higher interest rate – but will truly save you money long term if used correctly over a basic cheapy loan. It is really up to you. All the best with what you decide. …..

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

I know a lot of extremely wealthy property investors, and not one of them uses a debt reduction company or small lenders offering thread bare, discounted products. Very few go outside the various bank offerings, and if they do only because of specific reasons, very rarely related to interest rates. Read into that what you like.

Regards
    Alistair

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.