All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Regional and Interstate Property

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of JamieSmithJamieSmith
    @jamiesmith

Looking outside your backyard as it were, how do operating wrappers confront the issue of pre-purchase, and the post-purchase/onsell of qualifying prospective wrapees for properties that are not around the corner from oneself.I can understand purchasing the property can be done with Agents, photos, inspections, valuations,etc but more interested in how the properties are shown and sold to prospective wrapees. I’d be interested in Steve’s own experiences as I think he prefers his properties to be in larger regional areas( Steve, obviously correct me if I’m wrong)……

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Good question Jamie! That’s what I love about this forum, I get to learn from other people’s questions too, often questions I haven’t even come up with yet!
    As an add on to this question and regarding regional areas, Steve, I vaguely remember reading/hearing somewhere in your material that you don’t operate in towns smaller than 20,000 residents – is that right? Was there a particular reason for that, or just a personal preference?

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Regional and Interstate Property’ is closed to new replies.