All Topics / Forum Frolic / Changing your e-mail address & other details

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

With a database of over 2,000 names there is a lot of time spent managing this list and trying to find people who drop off the planet when e-mail addresses expire.

You can help by taking charge of your own PropertyInvesting.Com community account as follows:

1. Changing Your E-mail Address

If you are changing e-mail provider or wish to have e-mails directed to a new or different account then you can change your e-mail address by logging into this forum and then selecting the ‘profile’ link under the ‘PropertyInvesting.Com Forums’ heading above.

Then just change your e-mail account – or any other detail for that matter.

If you have any problems then either e-mail Brent at: [email protected] or call the office on 03 9897 1477 during business hours.

2. Hotmail Account Holders

I receive a significant number of bounced e-mails from hotmail when accounts become inactive. This isn’t a problem except that you’ll not receive ‘Insider’ or any other news that I provide from time to time.

3. Integrity Reminder

I reiterate that I will never knowing allow your e-mail to be harvested and you will never receive spam from me or any associate as a result of your membership to this community.

Please help me to maintain my sanity by taking charge of your own account using the profile tool associated with this forum.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.