All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Investors Adelaide Western Suburbs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of pickettpickett
    @pickett

Hi Everyone,

Is there other investors willing to talk about property investing in Adelaide Western suburbs.

I work as a general builder mainly in the maintenance and renovations. Skilled and licenced in all areas except electrical and plumbing. Qualified in trade, design drafting and project management. I have completed a few renovations.

Waiting to hear from you

Thanks

Les Pickett
    General Builder
    Maintenance and Renavations

Profile photo of kum yin laukum yin lau
    @kum-yin-lau

Hi, I don’t know about the Western suburbs though I did look in Brooklyn Park 12 months ago. Went to the auction at May Tce opposite Kooyonga. The price was a bit too high for me to seriously consider it.

I bought at 3 locations, one at Taperoo (May 2005), another at Clapham (Nov 2005) and a third at Blair Athol (May 2006).

Taperoo (2 old shops) has been sub-divided into 4 courtyard homes. To be completed in June/July. Blair Athol is let & approval for a villa block down the side. Clapham is in need of SERIOUS RENOVATION.

I’m looking for a suitable person to work on Clapham. All the properties around me sell on 1st open & there’re very few on offer.

Interested? Send me an e-mail. At the very least, we can share opinions on Adelaide.

Cheers, Kum Yin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.