All Topics / Help Needed! / To do or not to do?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of CoolButtersCoolButters
    Participant
    @coolbutters

Hi ya,
    I’ve just finished reading Steves NEW book 0 – 260, which for me has been the missing link…since 3 yrs ago when I read his first book. Then I watched the book launch vid…..and now I’m confused.[wacko]

So, experienced ppl’s I would appreciate an opinion pleeease!

My friend has found a niche market (fishing and camping) at Dundee Beach N.T. and believes it would be a good area to buy and hold. And later develop. All as a partnership.[grad]

I earn an average wage 30K(can earn exceptional once I’m healed) $1500 debt to go, and they (friend and wife) have combined income of 90K with a mortgage of 190K with equity round 70-80K if house was to be revalued.[grad]

The block of land is vacant is a 1 acre cliff top block for 340K on the water.[whistle]

From the book I gather its a time of protecting what you already have and get rid of any LAZY money, and not to load up on debt.[glum]

But now I have learnt what I needed to know and want to get into the market…..it seems like a bad idea.[weird]

And if we were to go ahead,[medieval]

Now…how do we determine the best structure for a type of trust or partnership, and what ppl do I see first as far as finance, accountants, lawyers council and so on.[whistle]

Corey Corby

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.