All Topics / Help Needed! / Finding a willing mentor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of adventureradventurer
    Participant
    @adventurer

Hi guys,
    Im pretty new to the idea of Property Investing but deadly interested. How would I go about finding a mentor as I don’t really know anyone who is an experienced property investor?

I live in Perth and would be happy to exchange my time in exchange for knowledge and support.

Profile photo of shake-the-diseaseshake-the-disease
    @shake-the-disease

If you have 0, 1 or 2 houses then it really is simple. Read a couple of books (Steve McKnight, Jan Somers and Michael Yardney books for example) and away you go. There is a huge amount of information on how to build up a portfolio of 5 or so IPs.

If you have 10 or so and trying to figure out how to expand or retire then I can understand a mentor is needed because it is complex and every portfolio has it’s own characteristics.

Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Hi adventurer,

If your interested in getting together with a few like minded Perth people we are just in the process of putting together a ‘Young at Heart’ Investors Club in Perth.

Nothing formal and no mentors as such, just people with various backgrounds and levels of experience, getting together to chat.

Email me [email protected] if you’d like the details. First ever meeting is 1st October.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.