All Topics / Help Needed! / Setting Up Rental Agreements??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of cashchaoscashchaos
    Participant
    @cashchaos

Hi I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for me as to the best way to set up a rental agreement. My house is currently tenanted privately by friends of friends so there never has been a real need for one. Unfortunately the banks would like to see some sort of fixed agreement before any further investments can be made. The less headaches and hassles for all parties is what I’m after. . . if possible but at the same time I’d like to do it right!! Is there any blanks posted that I could edit and use or a website that you can suggest??

Cheers,
    cashchaos !;-$

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

In NSW lease packages can be bought at the Newsagents for under $10. They include a booklet for the tenant on their rights and responsibilities too.

Not sure if the other states are the same but worth checking.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of RealEstateQueenRealEstateQueen
    @realestatequeen

Hi,

It is very important to have it all on paper, and for every party to know all their rights. You know the ‘horror tenants’ stories you hear on the news? These happen because it wasnt managed properly. Manage your investment well, no matter who is living in your property, even if it is your mother or your sister. Get it in writing!

Im not sure of all states, but if you go the residentials tenancies area in your state, they have free information booklets that will tell you a fair bit.
    There will be some sort of residential tenancy office in your state.
    Do a google search, theres heaps of info on the net.
    Good luck,

Skye Taylor
    Taywell Investments
    Build Your Property Portfolio

Profile photo of cashchaoscashchaos
    Participant
    @cashchaos

Thanks heaps guys. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
    cashchaos. !;-$

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.