All Topics / Help Needed! / duplex zoning.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of cyclistcyclist
    @cyclist

Last year I bought A block of land about 500 m from the beachin a small town in Far North Queensland. It is in an estate of about 30 blocks. My block size is 833 sq metres. Now I find out that the 830 sq m block next to me has duplex zoning approval..What are the implications for me? I understand it will drive the price of land up ?

If I build a home on it will that make land worth less? Should I go for duplex zonong as well now? Any help insights appreciated.

Cyclist

Profile photo of focusdevelopmentsfocusdevelopments
    @focusdevelopments

you need to check the town plan. you might find that you can already build a duplex on your site without planning permission, or you might find that your block doesnt meet the frontage or other requirements for a duplex

talk to your council

http://www.property.focusdevelopments.com.au

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

If the demand is there you might even make money selling as a duplex block if your plan is to sell rather than building yourself.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of cyclistcyclist
    @cyclist

Thanks

will go and check out.

Cyclist

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.