All Topics / Finance / Pinnacle Wealth Institute Finance Module?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Anyone tryed the Pinnacle Wealth Home Study Coarse, I’m only really interested in the Finance Module numbered four and would like to here any feed back from anyone who’s tryed it?

I’m thinking of buying it and seeing if it is right for me and then if not using the money back garrantee.

I put it to Damian that if he was confident that I could put a name (my name) on a property title like he claims I would be able to do, after the coarse, that I would hold the almost 3k in an escrow account under an aggreement then he would receive payment for the coarse. His reply was to decline.

What do you think? This tells me he does not think his product using his finance information will work?

This is what the Module promisses.

Module 4: ADVANCED PROPERTY FINANCING STRATEGIES – HOW TO CREATE EXPLOSIVE PROPERTY FORTUNES
    In this Module you will learn the financing secrets of the rich and how you can buy a property even if you have little or no money.

Debt is vital to creating explosive property riches and you will learn the secrets to using debt as you discover:
    Why the rich love debt.
    How the rich get subsidised lending and how you can too.
    The huge wealth creation benefits from using credit.
    How the finance industry works and how you can use this knowledge to get the deals you want.
    How to beat the banks at their own game.
    How to fix your credit rating, no matter how bad it is.
    The in’s and out’s of property financing.
    The perfect loan you need and how to get it.
    10 mind-blowing strategies to purchase property with little or no money down.
    The rich have always used other peoples’ money to generate massive property wealth and if you want to invest like the wealthy you simply must invest in this Module.

You can soon be empowered with these advanced financing strategies by following the detailed written notes provided for you. You can also take in the strategies from this module with your brand new Apple iPOD or by viewing the DVDs provided for you.

Comprehensive online calculators

Profile photo of chockochocko
    Participant
    @chocko

Hi jaffasoft

ive also been looking into the coarse i watched the dvd on the modules (1-5) and looked ok, but not to sure whether to go ahead or not with it[guilty].

It would be great to hear from anyone that might have some more insight on the course

Profile photo of aquilaaquila
    Participant
    @aquila

Hi,

A question that I would ask any good chef is does s/he eat what s/he cooks or is this a “do as I say not what I do program”?

aquila

” Dare to be Different – earn, spend then pay tax – control without ownership “

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.