All Topics / Value Adding / Property Development Crse – Brisbane 10 Dec

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RoofarmerRoofarmer
    @roofarmer

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody is interested in coming to a property development course in Brisbane on 10 December run by Peter Comben. If 2 people go the price comes down from $880 to $660 each.

Contact me via a PM if you are interested.

Here are some of the topics covered:
    – Property Sourcing – How to identify and secure prime properties.
    – Plus, you’ll discover how to generate a stream of amazing referrals.. because the very best deals Are Not Advertised – they come to you by word of mouth when you know how to encourage referrals!.
    – Project assessment – This is where you make your money. It’s about learning how to identify winners, and how to maximize the use of a proposed site.
    – Financial feasibility analysis – We live by the numbers – no emotion here. Learn how to do your sums – this is absolutely critical!!
    – Risk management – Don’t be a property cowboy – one day you’re sure to fall off the horse! Peter will show you how to minimise risks and make sure they don’t derail your development.
    – Planning Permit Applications – Learn how to get them through, learn how to minimise cost and maximise profit!
    – Liasing with local councils – Smart developers work with councils – I’ll show you how.
    – Project Financing – Never underestimate this often overlooked area. I will show you strategies to run your project financing so as to maximise your profitability, plus, I’ll point you in the direction of some of the smartest ‘money’ people in the country.
    – Project Management – Once your underway, you need to stay on track – delays are a Risk and an Expense – Learn How To Avoid Them!
    – Project Delivery – Development is just like renovation – presentation is crucial. I’ll show you how to make your projects sizzle – even if you’re working in lower priced areas.
    – Project Marketing – Learn how to stand out from the crowd!
    Investing at wholesale prices – this is what it’s all about. One true wholesale investment each year can set you up financially for life.
    – Retaining property through Development – I’ll show you how to hold on to your development stock so that price appreciation compounds your returns. – this is how Massive Wealth is accumulated.

“Most people operate under a false ceiling which is 3 feet high” Stuart G Goldsmith

Profile photo of RoofarmerRoofarmer
    @roofarmer

Just to avoid any confusion – I am not a promoter of the seminar, I’m just looking for somebody to attend with me so the ticket price comes down from $880 to $660 and we both benefit from what should be a good seminar on devekloping property.

“Most people operate under a false ceiling which is 3 feet high” Stuart G Goldsmith

Profile photo of hbhb
    @hb

Hi roofarmer
    i think it might be cheaper to buy his CD for only $550
    that way you can keep listening to it over and over and over ….
    till it sinks in
    just my thoughts
    harry

Profile photo of RoofarmerRoofarmer
    @roofarmer

I still haven’t heard from anyone on whether they would like to come or not. Would anybody who is interested please email me at:

[email protected]

Should be a good course and at $660 for the whole day including lunch it is a relative bargain!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.