All Topics / Value Adding / 910 Sq Mtrs , R60 Zoning

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ladybirdladybird
    Participant
    @ladybird

I’m looking at purchasing a property close to Subiaco in Perth. It currently has a very liveable 4 X 2 property on it and that is my current interest. But it also has development potential, which could be of interest to me down the track.

I’m new to development and have no idea what one can do with a 910 sq m block zoned R60. What could I put on this property to exploit it to its max (obviously demolising the existing house). Would be interested in a rough cost vs potential from someone familiar with development.

I think the block has about 16M street frontage to a busy street and is about 57M long. It also has a ROW at the back, allowing rear access. Several already developed neighbouring properties have homes fronting this ROW.

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

R60 requires an averge lot size of 180sqm, so depending what your designer can achieve you would get probably 4 townhouses. check that the bulding is not heritage and have a chat to the council about their attitude to what you are proposing. The surrounding buildings are no guide to what you will be allowed to do.

before developing be sure to check your sums – allow for demolition, GST and get an idea of a townhouse costing from a builder. You are probably looking at around $200k construction for a suitable level small townhouse in the Subi surrounds.

http://www.megapropertygroup.com

INVESTMENT SALES * RENTAL SOLUTIONS * STRATA MANAGEMENT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.