All Topics / Help Needed! / Best option to sell your property at this time!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Lily KLily K
    @lily-k

Hi people,
    My partner and I are planning to sell our property. I need help, I am in dilemma what is the best option to sell our property?

What is the best option to sell property? Either to get an owner agent to sell, auction or etc?

With the concern of the property market movement, is this or next year the right time to sell property?

Does anyone knows where I can get the best owner agent that able to advertise my property not only on the gold coast but through out the australia region?

Need advice please.

[email protected]

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

It depends a lot upon your property, but the first thing you should reaslise is that in this flatter market it is unlikley taht you as the owner will get a better price or the same price as a savvy agent would get for you.

If someone buys directly from you without an agent, they expect a discount and you don’t get a benefit.

Auctions still work well for unique properties where there will be more than one interested bidder. I have seen many proeprties sell for above market price and the reserve recently becuase 2 or 3 interested bidders became emotionally involved and bid too high.

In general a private sale using a “hungry” agent, one with a “fire in his belly” will get you a good price.

If you are in Melbourne I could give you the names of some agents you could approach.

Michael Yardney
    METROPOLE PROPERTIES
    Author of Australia’s leading property e-magazine.
    Join over 10,000 readers each month.
    FREE subscription http://www.metropole.com.au

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.