All Topics / Value Adding / Worthwhile building duplex in Sydney? Costing?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of poochipoochi
    @poochi

Land size about 700. Flat for 30m then gradual slope up about 1.5m for another 10m then level to the back yard the remaining 10m. If I am interested to build to lock up only and complete the rest myself what do you think will it cost? I don’t need super high quality stuff, just the cheapest and quickest way to build. Standard 4b 2b 2g each.. I would like to live in one of them!!

2. Property probably valued at 550K which I owe 30K. Should I borrow to build and can 200K do the trick to lock up status.

3. I am in NSW so no more strata title. So have to sell both prop under 1 title. Anyone know of a way around this such that I can off load one and keep the other? Also do you put 2 water meter, electricity meter…etc?

4. Alternative would be to rent one out for say 400 p/w…still give me a COCR of about 9%…is this worth the while?

5. Is it easy to get loan to do this task as there is only one income in family? If I do not do anything I am just sitting on something. How much higher do you think it will be valued at after completion…anyone with this experience and know of good builders, I would be very keen to discuss!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.